About the vacancy
The Stoke by Nayland are a centre of excellence for golf, leisure, accommodation and hospitality, and are a premier resort of choice in East Anglia for all of their customers and staff.
Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa is part of a family-owned business that has been established for over 80 years.
They are now looking for a chef apprentice to join their busy kitchen team and learn the trade alongside working towards gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control
<br/>None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at HIT.
Inspirational training helps you on the road to success - develop while you earn.