About the vacancy
The Forest Home is a family run cosy bar and restaurant on the edge of The New Forest. Their kitchen prides itself in serving fresh home cooked food from all locally sourced ingredients, many of their vegetable and salad ingredients are grown in their own allotment behind the premises.
The Forest Home now have an excellent opportunity for an apprentice chef to join their kitchen team, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Production Chef Qualification.
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control
<br/>None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at HIT.
Inspirational training helps you on the road to success - develop while you earn.