About the vacancy
The Reindeer is a local well established friendly dining pub which serves an extensive menu range. The emphasis is on producing quality freshly prepared and cooked food served by our Head Chef James.
They have an opportunity for an apprentice to join the busy kitchen working under the supervision of their experienced head chef James. Alongside learning the trade, the successful applicant will be working to gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control<br/>None required, however, Maths & English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at HIT.
Inspirational training helps you on the road to success - develop while you earn.