About the vacancy
Church Keys like to think they offer something a little bit different to their customers whilst still maintaining a cosy atmosphere.
Customers can enjoy a pint, a glass of wine, or even just a comforting cup of tea or coffee in relaxed, friendly surroundings. Also they can grab a bite to eat: some nibbles, a “light bite” or a delicious three-course meal.
Church Keys have an opportunity for an apprentice to join their busy kitchen working under the supervision the of head chef, learning the trade and gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control<br/>None required, however, maths & English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at HIT.
Inspirational training helps you on the road to success - develop while you earn.