About the vacancy
St Giles Hotel in London occupy an enviable Central London location with excellent transport links available from the Hotel throughout London, this is a busy Hotel popular for Business and Leisure with our Guests.
Working Front of House it is essential that our staff have a real interest in making our guests feel welcome and take advantage of this fantastic training opportunity!
The Apprenticeship will lead to a Hospitality Team Member Standard qualification with further opportunities for career development upon successful completion of the 12 month programme.
The Apprentice Night Receptionist duties will include:
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
• Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
• Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.<br/>None required, however, Maths and English will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at HIT.
Inspirational training helps you on the road to success - develop while you earn.