All managers involved in recruitment and staff development who wish to design and deliver assessment activities.
The day is run as an interactive workshop. Delegates learn how to identify competencies, values and strengths in job roles. They design an assessment session, develop valid and reliable tools to use in the assessment centre and then practise using them. Delegates are supplied with templates and an assessment practice guide to use back in their workplace.
- The value of assessment centres
- Competencies - values or strengths?
- Using the job description
- Design assessment activities
- Assessing a group activity and developing the assessment tool
- Taking it further - using the assessment to develop incumbent staff members
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 6-12