People who want to develop management coaching skills to enable them to become a better manager.
This ILM certificated workshop develops the skills of all staff members who have the potential within their normal work duties to carry out coaching. Coaching is a mutually beneficial means of encouraging a coachee to identify ‘where they are now’ and to help them identify and move to ‘where they want to be’. The main principle of coaching is that the coachee has the ability to make choices and take control of their learning journey. The course is suitable for managers with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role. It also provides support for those who are planning to move into a development role in an organisation or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
- Identifying skills, principles and practice of effective management
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Management coaching or mentoring in the workplace
- Communication skills
- Management coaching models
- Contracting and ethics
- Recording and reviewing management coaching
- 3 days plus 2 days+ consultancy
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 5-8