About the vacancy
MP Catering has been trading for 5 years. They are experts in wedding and event catering. Catering private parties of 6 people to weddings for over 300.
All of their food is freshly prepared for their clients.
They are a hard working team that pride themselves on attention to detail. Working together to make sure the job is achieved to the highest standard.
They have recently started a weekend restaurant service alongside of their outside catering work. This gives great opportunities to cater both restaurants and event services.
MP Catering have a fantastic opportunity for a keen chef to join their busy team, learn the trade and work towards gaining a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification.
Duties to include:
- Preparing and cooking fresh ingredients, a variety of meats and vegetables
- Working together as part of a team
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment at all times
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- General cleaning of kitchen area
- Helping chef with all aspects of the kitchen<br/>No qualifications required, however, maths and english will be assessed as part of the interview process.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at HIT.
Inspirational training helps you on the road to success - develop while you earn.