Any person wishing for a better understanding of business communication techniques, especially customer facing staff and managers.
The importance of self-awareness, self-management and empathy are covered in this course. It outlines the key skills of emotional intelligence and provides a good introduction into clean questioning and empathic listening, as well as identifying the power and impact of positive non-verbal communication.
- Understanding our own emotions and making better decisions as these emotions occur
- Handling our own negative emotions, turning them around and learning from them
- Developing empathy
- Attuning ourselves to others’ experiences
- Learning to appreciate and respect the emotional experiences of another person
- Building and improving social skills
- Empathic listening, clean questioning and non-verbal communication
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 10