Those with no formal training who now wish to assume a supervisory or middle management role in their organisation’s Food and Beverage department.
The course covers a wide range of Food and Beverage essential areas to give budding managers a helpful introduction to the world of food management. It can be combined with the Advanced Food and Beverage Management course, if delegates show interest and have the required commitment.
- Understanding the control process
- Food safety
- Control points in the kitchen and dining room
- Portion and yield control
- Cost of sales percentage
- Calculating the selling price
- Basics of event management
- Theft in the bar
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 4-12