Senior managers or HR/Organisational Development professionals who want to develop their expertise and credibility in the fields of coaching and mentoring.
This ILM certificated practical workshop enables delegates to develop their executive coaching skills. This covers experiential learning and the opportunity to practice and develop the key skills required in delivering meaningful and successful internal and external executive management coaching.
- Identifying theoretical coaching models
- Different coaching practice considerations
- Strategic communication skills
- Different coaching contexts
- Advanced coaching models
- Contracting and ethics
- Recording and reviewing coaching
- 3 days + 4 days+ consultancy
Number of Delegates:
- Min/Max: 6-8