This course provides delegates with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions as well as covering the effects of drugs and alcohol and the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan.
This one day course covers the content of the Level 1 course but also expands on the effects of drugs and alcohol, incorporates the First Aid for Mental Health Action Plan and covers ways in which a positive mental health culture can be supported within a workplace.
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- This course will be delivered over 8 hours (two sessions of 4 hours each) in a virtual classroom environment. Candidates will also be required to spend some time preparing for their assessment prior to the completion of
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 6-16 per tutor