Anyone who works with food, including managers, looking for a highly practical course.
Based on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines, the course takes delegates through the critical control points from menu planning to cleaning. Entry-level workers understand what underpins the rules; managers understand how to develop and manage procedures. In a workshop setting, delegates develop correct procedures for each critical control point and receive a full set of templates to use back at work including kitchen inspection checklists, temperature checking, receiving and refrigeration logs, posters on the temperature danger zone and washing hands.
- Potentially hazardous foods
- Diseases in food and how to prevent them
- What micro-organisms need to survive
- The temperature danger zone
- HACCP critical control points
- Developing procedures for critical control points
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 4-15