This course is suitable for all employees of all staff levels as it provides delegates with the solid foundations to manage change and build resilience in the workplace.
This course highlights the importance of an organisation’s understanding of how customers, clients and colleagues react to change. It teaches how to manage change, as well as building on the resilience of the team members.
- Identify the importance of clear communication
- Discuss the Kubler-Ross change curve and how it impacts management of change
- Explore the differences and similarities between resilience and managing change
- Identify the importance of planning and structure in these scenarios
- Discuss planning around the ‘world of now’
- This online course will be delivered by expert tutors over two hours using a virtual classroom environment.
Number of Delegates:
- Up to 50.