About this course:
This live online learning offered during COVID-19 provides delegates with the knowledge to confidently identify the best ways to implement change within their organisation; it explores how to manage change and build on the resilience of team members.
Suitable for employees of all levels and delivered by expert HIT Training tutors, this intensive two hour course highlights the importance of understanding how customers, clients and colleagues react to change. Delegates will learn how to best support staff who are dealing with change and understand how resilience skills are a key part of supporting change in the workplace.
Against a backdrop of planning around the ‘world of now’, the course covers the importance of clear communication and explores the differences and similarities between resilience and managing change. Delegates will learn about the importance of planning and structure in these scenarios and look at the Kubler-Ross change curve and how it impacts management of change.
- Identify the importance of clear communication
- Discuss the Kubler-Ross change curve and how it impacts management of change
- Explore the differences and similarities between resilience and managing change
- Identify the importance of planning and structure in these scenarios
- Discuss planning around the ‘world of now’
- This online course will be delivered by expert tutors over two hours using a virtual classroom environment.
Number of Delegates:
- Up to 50.