Lower and middle managers who seek to refine their leadership and management skills.
This one-day course stands alone but can also be completed with the three other management skills workshops: Self-Regulation, Understanding Management and Managing People. It covers developing self-awareness, the role of emotional intelligence in management and developing resilience.
- Understanding the term ‘Self-Awareness’ and using models
- Measuring your own self-awareness
- Using feedback to develop self-awareness
- The role of emotional intelligence in management
- Resilience and how to develop it in yourself and others
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 4-12