This online course is suitable for anyone in the organisation who wants to communicate or be involved in meetings via the internet.
This course will enhance your skills and knowledge of presenting and facilitating activities online. It will give you the tools and confidence you need to provide a meaningful and engaging online experience for your audience using the online video conferencing tool, Zoom.
- Understand how to plan and prepare for online communication
- Understand how to make online sessions professional, interactive and engaging
- Apply you skills and knowledge to the use of Zoom
- Online etiquette, safety and security
- How to build inclusion and trust online
- An understanding of digital teaching
- The duration of the course is around 3 months which includes 3 workshops at the start and time for the learners to complete each assessment.
Number of Delegates:
- Min/ Max: 10-15.