This online course is suitable for employees of all staff levels as it provides delegates with the solid foundations to limit, control and prevent the spread of infection in the workplace.
HIT Training’s experts use their in-depth knowledge and skills to deliver this unique online course on the Principles of Infection Control and Safe Working. The course adapts infection control and prevention measures used within healthcare settings for a more commercial setting to limit, control and prevent the spread of infection in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. This half-day course provides delegates with the knowledge to confidently follow infection prevention and control principles within the workforce, including how to keep themselves, the working environment and customers safe. Attendees will learn how to instil confidence in customers attending establishments by understanding the measures to keep themselves and others safe.
- Understanding the different types of pathogens, including an overview of how they start and spread (covers the COVID-19 virus)
- Understand how to keep yourself, colleagues and customers safe from the risk of infection
- Understand how to be able to confidently communicate with customers the precautionary measures being taken to keep them safe from infection
- Understand how to recognise the chain of infection and how to break it, including practical workplace changes to prevent the spread of infection
- Understand how to safely and correctly utilise various products and methods of infection limitation, control and prevention.
- This online course will be delivered by expert tutors over 4 hours using a virtual classroom environment.
Number of Delegates:
- Maximum of 50.