Those with no formal training who work in, or wish to work in, Front Office.
In this course, attendees will develop an understanding of the guest cycle from choosing the destination and making a reservation to the service offered to in-house guests, through to settlement and checking out.
- Understanding the guest cycle
- What guides consumer decision-making
- Listening to the guest
- Dealing with difficult people
- Encouraging repeat business
- Giving your guest more than they expect
- Your role in Front Office
- 2 days
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 4-12