This course is aimed at those within a supervisor/manager level within the workplace, as the designated First Aider for Mental Health.
This 2-Day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace. This course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Eating disorders
- Mental health conditions
- Personality disorders
- Drugs and alcohol
- Bipolar disorder
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace.
- This will be delivered over 12 hours (three sessions of 4 hours each) in a virtual classroom environment. Learners will also be required to spend some time preparing for their assessment prior to the completion of the course.
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 6-16 per tutor