Lower and middle managers who seek to refine their leadership and management skills.
This one-day course stands alone but can also be completed with the three other management skills workshops: Self-Awareness, Self-Regulation and Managing People. In the first session, delegates refine their planning, leading, organising and controlling skills. Later they spend time understanding social behaviour in the workplace and what threatens and motivates their employees. The course also looks at the SCARF (Status, Certainty, Autonomy, Relatedness, Fairness) model of managing people.
- The role of planning in management and how to do it well
- Developing essential leadership skills
- Understanding the importance of organising, including delegating
- Understanding the control function
- The SCARF model and what it teaches us about managing others
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 4-15