All levels of staff and experience who need skills to manage time and beat stress.
This practical course takes a fresh look at time and stress management, using the latest research. Delegates develop an understanding of how the brain functions and use this to develop strategies to help them manage their time and work at optimum stress levels. The course offers organisations the opportunity to revisit time and stress management with employees who are looking for new strategies and ways of coping.
- When to engage in activities like prioritising and planning that require significant mental energy
- Understanding how much we can remember
- The multi-tasking myth
- Strategies for ignoring distractions
- Hitting the mental wall in problem-solving
- How much stress we need to stay alert
- Turning anger around
- Threat and reward responses and how to use them in a positive way
- 1 day
Number of Delegates:
- Min/max: 5-15